Thank you for applying to the Gretna Citywide Yard Sale!
After your application has been reviewed and approved you will receive a link via email to pay the application fee.
Please review the following rules:
For house/business sale sites: On Friday, October 14, 2022 from 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM
you will pick up from the Welcome Center (1035 Huey P. Long Avenue), a laminated permit that must
be displayed at your site in a prominent location. Code Enforcement with the City of Gretna WILL BE
assessing all sites for compliance.
Gretna residents can sell from their own porch, garage or patio.
Gretna businesses may sell from their own facility.
This event is intended to be the resale of household goods and typical “yard sale” items.
Buying and re-selling of new goods WILL NOT be permitted.
Neutral Ground Rules:
- All tables, chairs, tents, displays & change must be provided by vendor.
- No vehicles allowed on grounds.
- Neutral Ground space is 20’x20’ and will be assigned on a first-come, first-serve basis upon receipt of paid application. The deadline, pending available space, is Saturday, October 1, 2022. Application fees are non-refundable once available space is verified and is non-transferable.
- Set up may begin at 6:30 AM.
- All vendors must move their vehicles after unloading. No parking is allowed on the neutral ground side of the street. NO EXCEPTIONS! All vendors must stay the entire duration of the event. Breakdown cannot begin until 3:00 PM.